REQUIREMENTS TO LEASE AN LPPM APARTMENT
Applicant must show income of 40 TIMES THE MONTHLY RENT (may be combined among multiple applicants)
Guarantor must show income of 80 TIMES THE MONTHLY RENT (may NOT be combined with applicant)
Application package must be submitted in full as detailed below. Only COMPLETE applications will be reviewed and considered for tenancy.
An application will NOT remove an apartment from the market.
IN ORDER TO PROCESS YOUR APPLICATION YOU MUST PROVIDE:
1 - Completed and Signed application by applicants (and guarantor(s) if necessary)
2 - $50.00 Non-refundable processing fee per adult applicant and per guarantor (Money order or cashier’s check ONLY!)
3 - Driver’s License or Photo ID (18 & over)
4 - Social Security Card
5 - Financial Statement – First Page (Checking, Savings and/or other assets)
6 - Previous year tax returns (First Page) with a copy of the W2.
7. - Proof of Employment (official documented income)
If you work for a company:
Letter on company letterhead including length of employment, salary & position
Last 4 paystubs (If paid weekly)
Last 2 paystubs (if paid bi-weekly or semi-monthly
If you are Self Employed:
1. Previous 3 years tax returns
2. Notarized Letter from your accountant on his/her company letterhead verifying:
A. Nature of the business
B. Length of employment
C. Income holdings
D. Projected annual income expected for the current year and upcoming year.
If You Are a CORPORATE APPLICANT:
CORPORATE APPLICANTS MUST SUBMIT A SEPARATE APPLICATION ALONG WITH:
- $150.00 Non-refundable application fee
- Corporate officer as a guarantor
- Information of the company employee that will occupy the apartment
- Certified Financial Statements
- Corporate Tax Returns (two (2) most recent consecutive returns)
Like us on Facebook!